An exciting opportunity to join the BRCGS Standards Team representing our Storage and Distribution Global Standard. The role will include development of the main technical standard to ensure requirements are aligned and relevant to the logistics industry while taking into consideration the changing logistics sector trends.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Development of the main technical standard to ensure requirements are aligned and relevant to the logistics industry while taking into consideration the changing logistics sector trends.
- Development of guidelines and technical support materials for users of the standard
- Development of additional modules with stakeholders where there is a proven business case based on market research and industry requirement
- Project manage the standard development process to ensure various internal teams including Publication, Marketing, Directory, Sales and Training are aware of their key deliverables and timelines
- Assist the BRCGS Academy team to develop training materials and courses for upskilling sites and auditors
- Review auditor competency applications
- Assist certification bodies, sites and auditors with technical queries about the scheme
- Represent the BRCGS at meetings and events
- Assist the Compliance team with technical issues on recalls, complaints and audits.
- Provide technical stakeholder/brand/customer support to the BDM, sales and marketing team. Overall technical responsibility for the scheme including management of the Stakeholder working groups for the Standard.
- Develop and maintain an ongoing relationship with various stakeholders including S&D approved CB’s, brands/specifiers and trade associations including members of working groups.
- Similar support and development of the Standard for Agents and Brokers, and other assigned programs and products.