As many of you will know Tessa Kelly – Operations Director, has now retired after nearly 15 years with us and I am sure you would want to share our thanks to her for all of her work and support.
With the business continuing to grow and with an established international network of business development managers and offices we are making a number of changes to the senior management responsibilities. The changes will see a move from our current regional structure to a greater focus on the key business areas of Certification Programmes, Digital and Performance enhancement and further strengthen our support for partners and customers.
- Mark Proctor continues as CEO
- John Kukoly will work alongside David Brackston as Certification Programmes Director
- Mark Pettengell will be Digital Business Director
- Manish Patel, as Operations Director, will be responsible for the Performance Enhancement business Unit in addition to other responsibilities
- John Tomlinson will be Global Sales, Marketing and Business Strategy Director
- Mike Wilson will be Global Business Development Director
The existing teams in compliance, technical and the academy are unchanged however with the restructure we will also be introducing a number of additional positions to support our teams and our partners.