Closing date for applications: July 12, 2019
BRCGS is recruiting a Compliance Technical Manager and a Senior Technical Managers to join the Technical Team. BRCGS is a leading provider of a wide range of best-in class, globally recognised Product Safety and Ethical Standards that assist manufacturers and their customers to manage their due diligence and brand protection.
As part of our commitment to being the global leader in Brand Reputation and Compliance services and reflecting our expanding range of Standards and global presence, BRCGS is currently recruiting high-calibre individuals to join our Technical Team. We have a specific need for a Compliance Technical Manager but are also interested in hearing from Senior Technical Managers who believe they have the knowledge and skills to take BRCGS Technical services to the next level.
Specifically, the role holder will:
Reporting to Head of Compliance, the Compliance Technical Manager will be responsible for the day to day liaison with Certification Bodies:
- Answering queries of BRCGS audit protocol
- Oversight of CB performance and reporting of 6 monthly KPI ratings
- Office audits at global CBs covering ISO17065 and ISO17021 requirements
- Audits of manufacturing sites.
The position will require the handling, interpretation and analysis of technical audit data including for example product recalls. As well as the production of management reports and the opportunity to influence the further development of our compliance activity.
This role is based in our BRCGS office in London with flexibility for home working, and will involve working closely with our London and Canadian based team of Technical Mangers as well as our global team of representatives. Domestic and international travel is required.
Skills & Knowledge
The ideal role holder will be:
- Qualified to degree level
- At least 5 years relevant experience within the food industry or product supply chain industries
- Sound technical background with excellent logic and data manipulation skills
- Auditing skills and experience of BRCGS Standards working in an auditing or manufacturing role is preferable
- Experience working within a Certification Body or Accreditation Body and experience of Ethical Standards is also advantageous
HOW TO APPLY
To apply or for more information, please email in strict confidence, with an updated CV, including salary details, to email@example.com for the Compliance role or to David.firstname.lastname@example.org for the wider role.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one month, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Excellent company benefits including bonus, pension, private medical care and generous holiday entitlement