We have a track record of developing Standards to meet the ever-evolving needs of our clients, and we are recognised across food and non-food categories to be the global standard underpinning brand reputation through compliance, at over 30,000 certificated sites in 130 countries. We are therefore well placed to apply the same rigorous assurance principles with the rapidly changing storage and distribution sector.
The BRCGS Value Proposition
- Issue 4 is the only global standard to be developed in line with GFSI 2020 requirements
- An assurance scheme that is operated to our 5 layers of compliance to deliver results that Brand Owners can trust. This involves a comprehensive and stringent range of initiatives which, together, form our quality assurance process including performance management of delivery partners and auditors, and online platforms to capture issues and trends.
- Graded suppliers and annual measurement of supplier continual improvement
- An all inclusive service package designed to help your business improve and achieve greater success. This package is provided so that you get the best value from BRCGS, in addition to the management system certification process.
- Global oversight from recognised accreditation bodies (ISO/IEC 17021-1)