The content of each course will act to complement the conference sessions; optimizing each individual's educational experience at the event.
This one-day course will provide delegates with an understanding of the key components of an environmental monitoring program to identify potential microbiological risks in production and open product areas; in addition to explaining different sampling methods and key elements of a corrective action procedure. This is particularly useful when implementing an environmental monitoring program based on the requirements of Issue 8 of the BRCGS Global Standard for Food Safety and industry best practices.
The course is aimed at:
- technical and quality personnel,
- auditors, and
At the end of the course you will:
- Understand Issue 8 requirements and key components of an environmental monitoring program, including risk assessment; sampling location; target organisms; test methods; sample frequency; establishing control limits; appropriate corrective action; and validation and verification of the program.
- Be able to describe appropriate target organisms and identify suitable sampling locations.
- Be able to explain different sampling methods.
- Be able to explain appropriate corrective action for environmental monitoring failures.
- Be able to develop an environmental monitoring program based on Issue 8 requirements and industry best practices.
Food Safety Americas 2020 delegate discounted rate: $425
General training ticket: $500
Book your place for the conference now to take advantage of our discounted course rate for Food Safety Americas 2020 delegates.
Book accommodation at the conference hotel during Food Safety Americas 2020 for a discounted room rate of $249 + taxes and fees per night.
Book online or call the Reservations Department on +1 855-499-2960 making sure to quote BRCGS Food Safety Americas and your desired dates.
There are a limited number of rooms available at this price and the offer ends on
April 7, 2020.
La Cantera Resort and Spa, 16641 La Cantera Parkway, San Antonio, TX 78256, USA.