The content of each course will act to complement the conference sessions; optimizing each individual's educational experience at the event.
You can book a place for this course even if you are not attending Food Safety Americas 2019, but Food Safety Americas 2019 delegates get a $75 discount on their booking.
Issue 3 of the BRCGS Gluten-Free Global Standard was released on February 15, 2019. Issue 3 provides:
- increased clarity to service providers and customers;
- better alignment with international regulations;
- new practical learnings; and
- detailed guidance on oats, the grains supply chain, sampling plans and analytical testing.
Training for Issue 3 is a mandatory requirement for all sites certificated against the Gluten-Free Standard.
This training course has been designed to:
- help gain an appreciation of celiac disease and non-celiac gluten sensitivity;
- understand the requirements of Issue 3 of the Gluten-Free Standard; and
- provide guidance on implementing a Gluten-Free Management System in your business.
Loews Coronado Bay Resort, 4000 Coronado Bay Rd, Coronado, CA 92118, USA