The content of each course will act to complement the conference sessions; optimizing each individual's educational experience at the event.
You can book a place for this course even if you're not attending Food Safety Americas 2019, but Food Safety Americas 2019 delegates get a $100 discount on their booking.
This two-day course will enable you to undertake internal audits and prepare companies for third party audits. It’s delivered via a series of workshop-led discussions, presentations and an interactive case study. During the live case study, you will be given feedback and support to enable you to carry out an audit at your own workplace.
You will be assessed throughout the course (50%) and you will also need to undertake a work place audit and submit an audit report for assessment (50%). You will need to gain a 75% pass for this assessment.
This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition program.
The course is aimed at:
- quality and technical managers;
- operations managers;
- staff responsible for managing an internal auditing schedule; and
- staff responsible for undertaking internal audits as required by BRCGS.
At the end of the course you will:
- understand the roles and responsibilities of auditors;
- be able to plan and conduct an internal audit;
- know how to write concise, accurate and factual audit reports; and
- be able to undertake audit follow-up activities.
Loews Coronado Bay Resort, 4000 Coronado Bay Rd, Coronado, CA 92118, USA