Klipspringer supports thousands of UK food and beverage production companies in securing final product integrity and 'compliance with confidence'.
By embracing the principles of 5S and lean management, the Klipspringer team drive continuous improvement projects to minimise downtime, improve efficiency, reduce consumable expenditure, and improve compliance in a wide range of areas:
- Instrumentation/ calibration
- Shadow boards/ wall storage
- Hygiene brushware
- Hygiene squeegees/ scourers
- Production equipment
- Detectable equipment
- Storage containers
- Spill control/ containment
- Cleaning equipment
- Specialist PPE
- Facilities support.
- Magnetic shadow boards – hygienic mounting solutio
- SegriScreen – hygiene/washdown screens
- IndeliMark – laser marking of colour coded equipment, stainless steels and metal detectable pens
Why choose Klipspringer:
- Premium order service for standard stock lines - order before 4pm for same say despatch
- Leading shadow board manufacturers
- BRC Approved Partner with ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 accreditation
- Extremely knowledgeable and helpful team
- High quality colour coded range in up to 11 bold colours.
Nowhere else is final product integrity more important than in food and beverage manufacturing. Standards are high, market conditions demanding, and margin for error practically non-existent. In such an environment, the words ‘’trustworthy’’ and ‘‘dependable’’ take on a whole new meaning…