This course enables delegates to gain a full understanding of the general principles of the requirements of the Standard, including fundamental clauses and statements of intent, and how to undertake a BRCGS audit, including planning and reporting of the audit.
Delegates must have a working knowledge of quality management systems and auditing within the relevant manufacturing sector, and have completed a hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP) course of at least two days' duration. Before the course, Delegates must also have must have read and reviewed a copy of the Standard, which is available as a free download from the BRCGS Bookshop.
At the end of the course you will be assessed with an exam. This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition programme.
This course is aimed at:
- New BRCGS auditors who already hold a Lead Assessor qualification
- Technical and Quality Managers from sites who wish to gain a deeper understanding of the BRCGS audit process
At the end of the course you will:
- Be able to describe the scope of companies and products covered by the Standard
- Know what is required to comply with the requirements of the Standard
- Be able to prepare for an audit to the Standard
- Understand the protocol for audits to the Standard
There are no sessions available for this course currently