This course enables delegates to gain a full understanding of the general principles of the Standard, and how to comply with the requirements. Delegates will also gain an understanding of what to expect during the process of certification, and actions needed prior to, during and after the audit.
Before the course you must have read and reviewed a copy of the Standard, which is available as a free download from the BRCGS Store.
At the end of the course you will be assessed with an exam. This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition programme.
This course is aimed at:
- Technical and Quality Managers and their teams
At the end of the course, you will:
- Be able to describe the scope of companies and products covered by the standard
- Know what is required to comply with the requirements of the standard
- Be able to prepare for an audit to the standard
- Understand the protocol for audits to the standard
There are no sessions available for this course currently