Standard: Storage and Distribution Issue 4
Formats Available: Classroom, Virtual Course
Duration: 2 days
This 2-day course enables you to gain a full understanding of the general principles of the requirements of the Standard and changes from Issue 3, including fundamental clauses and statements of intent, and how to undertake a Global Standards audit, including planning and reporting of the audit.
Prior to attendance delegates should download and read a copy of the revised standard, which is available as a free download from the BRCGS Store.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- List the aims of the BRCGS scheme
- Describe the format, scope and structure of the Standards
- Effectively audit the requirements of the Standard
- Complete the BRCGS audit and write the audit report
- Identify and explain changes to Standard from Issue 3
- Utilise and understand the benefits of the BRCGS resources
Our ATPs are BRCGS approved trainers who train auditors, sites, consultants and retailers to our requirements and protocols.