Standard: Storage and Distribution Issue 4
Formats Available: Classroom, Virtual Course
Duration: 1 day
This course will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the revisions of the Global Standard for Storage and Distribution Issue 4, as well as a review of audit protocol. It is designed to equip delegates with the skills and knowledge to successfully implement the changes to the Standard on site.
Delegates should have a record of completed training for the Global Standard for Storage and Distribution Issue 3. Prior to attendance delegates should download and read a copy of the revised standard, which is available as a free download from the BRCGS Store.
This course will also be useful to BRCGS Professionals who are familiar with and/or have attended a Storage and Distribution Issue 3 course.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Identify the aims of the BRCGS scheme
- Explain how to meet the requirements if the Standard
- Describe what to expect from your BRCGS audit
- Recognise the changes to the protocol of the Standard
- Utilise and understand the benefits of the BRCGS resources
- Identify and explain changes to Standard from Issue 3
Our ATPs are BRCGS approved trainers who train auditors, sites, consultants and retailers to our requirements and protocols.