Formats Available: Virtual Course
Duration: 0 days
This two-day training course gives technical, quality and operations staff from the logistics industry, retailers and food service companies a clear understanding of the protocols and requirements of the BRCGS Standard for Storage and Distribution, including audit planning, and the events during and after the audit.
Before the course, delegates must have read and reviewed a copy of the standard, which is available to download free of charge from the BRCGS Store.
At the end of the course you will be assessed with an exam. This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition programme.
This course is aimed at:
- Staff from the logistics industry, retailers and food service companies – operational, technical and quality
At the end of the course, you will:
- Understand the details of the scheme including audit scope and planning for the audit
- Have a detailed knowledge of the requirements including statements of intent
- Understand how an audit is closed, what corrective actions are and how certificates are issued
- Know about different audit options available including Options 1 and 2 of the unannounced scheme
- Understand the current compliance monitoring of certification bodies by BRCGS
- Understand the benefits of being listed on the BRCGS Directory
Our ATPs are BRCGS approved trainers who train auditors, sites, consultants and retailers to our requirements and protocols.