This two-day course will enable you to undertake internal audits and prepare companies for third party audits. It is delivered through a series of workshop-led discussions, presentations and an interactive case study. During the live case study, you will be given feedback and support to enable you to carry out an audit at your own workplace.
You will be assessed throughout the course (50%) and you will also need to undertake a workplace audit and submit an audit report for assessment (50%). You will need to gain a 75% pass for this assessment.
This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition programme.
This course is aimed at:
- Quality and Technical Managers
- Operations Managers
- Staff responsible for managing an internal auditing schedule
- Staff responsible for undertaking internal audits as required by BRCGS Standards
At the end of the course, you will:
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of auditors
- Be able to plan and conduct an internal audit
- Know how to write concise, accurate and factual audit reports
- Be able to undertake audit follow-up activities
There are no sessions available for this course currently