A world of digital learning
We understand that travelling isn't always an option, and so we provide a variety of training courses to ensure you can still meet your learning objectives at a pace that works for you. It is cost-effective and you can learn at your own pace at a time that suits.
Our virtual classroom courses allow you to access our wide range of classroom courses from anywhere in the world. These courses provide you with the same level of interaction and engagement with the trainer and other course attendees in real-time. All you need is a laptop or PC, headset and internet connection and you are ready to attend.
See how it works in this short video.
Are you a BRCGS approved training partner affected by mobility restrictions resulting from the Covid-19 pandemic? Explore the opportunity to deliver our courses virtually as part of the BRCGS Virtual Training Programme.
Our e-Learning courses provide you with the opportunity to learn at your own pace.
Our modules use video, interactive exercises and quizzes to make it an engaging learning experience.
Our Category Learning Modules support auditors to maintain their competency requirements for each of the product categories relevant to the BRCGS Global Standards.
Our category learning modules will be relevant for you if you are:
- a member of a technical team moving from one speciality to another within your organisation;
- a member of a technical team new to your role or industry, and needing to get up to speed;
- looking to gain more in-depth knowledge on one product safety category;
- looking to broaden your knowledge into a new product safety category as part of your career development; or
- looking to move into a career as an auditor.
The Learning Modules are online and designed to be portable and flexible, allowing you to learn at your own pace, at a time and place of your choosing. They also allow you to focus on specific categories within the relevant Standard based on the needs of your role or where your interests lie.