This intensive five-day lead auditor course covers the third party audit requirements against Issue 4 of the Global Standard for Consumer Products, both Personal Care and Household and General Merchandise.
The course includes the protocol and requirements of Issue 4, consistent report-writing, auditing techniques and management of the BRCGS audit, ultimately preparing an individual for a Lead Auditor role.
Before the course you will need a working knowledge of quality management systems and auditing within the relevant manufacturing sector, and you must have completed a hazard and risk management course (minimum 2 days' duration).
You also should have read and reviewed a copy of each of the two Standards which are available free of charge from the BRCGS Bookshop.
This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition programme.
The course is aimed at:
- new auditors,
- technical managers,
- quality managers, and
- anyone who wants to embark on a career in auditing.
At the end of the course you will:
- Understand the detailed requirements and audit protocol of Issue 4 of the Global Standard for Consumer Products for both Personal Care and Household and General Merchandise.
- Be able to prepare, deliver and report on a BRCGS audit.
- Understand practical auditing techniques, report writing and management of the BRCGS audit report.
- Be prepared for a Lead Auditor role.