The aim of this course is to ensure that company personnel using the Global Standard for Agents and Brokers Issue 2 have an in-depth and practical understanding of the format and requirements of the Standard, the protocol for the audit and actions following the audit.
THE COURSE IS AIMED AT:
- Agents, brokers and their staff who wish to gain a thorough understanding of the Standard and audit protocol in order to be able to prepare their companies for certification.
AT THE END OF THE COURSE YOU WILL:
- be able to describe the scope of companies and products covered by the Standard;
- know what is required to comply with the requirements of the Standard;
- be able to prepare for an audit to the Standard; and
- understand the protocol for audits to the Standard.