As we start to see restrictions being lifted, businesses that have used the downtime well to embrace greater resilience will thrive.
As a BRCGS certificated site, you have free access to a wealth of tools designed to help your business improve and achieve greater success. This package is provided so that you get the best value out from BRCGS in addition to the management system certification process. There is no better time to start using the tools to support your business adapt and improve in the post-Covid world.
As brands and major specifiers seek to strengthen their supply chains and build greater resilience into their businesses, the information and support tools available in the Service Package will help you demonstrate to both existing and new customers that you are a best in class supplier.
As a certificated site, you have access to:
- Use of the BRCGS Brand – a B2B license to use the BRCGS brand to demonstrate your credentials and to support the marketing of your products. BRCGS is accepted by 70% of the top 10 global brands.
- BRCGS Technical Helpline - access to our technical helpline should you require technical support or guidance at any time during your audit cycle.
- BRCGS Participate – two licenses to our dedicated online portal containing thousands of pounds worth of technical guidance, informative documents and supporting materials. These resources are a valuable resource for getting the full value from our core standards and setting a path of continuous improvement.
- BRCGS Professional – Our holistic learning and development programme covering the core skills and behaviours required to implement BRCGS Standards within your site. The programme produces qualified, engaged and empowered leaders that can drive your organisation forward.
- BRCGS Directory – a listing on our Directory, searched by Brands and specifiers for competent and trusted suppliers.
- Ethical Trade and Responsible Sourcing – free access to our Ethical Trade and Responsible Sourcing Guidance and Risk Assessment module. Be prepared to respond to brand requirements and the growth of the conscientious consumer.
We will be adding some exciting services to the package over the next few months:
- Beyond Compliance – the ability to measure and benchmark your site performance against a range of Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) metrics.
- Performance Benchmarking – insight reports to compare your performance against similar businesses that can be used to promote your services to new and existing customers.
- Food Safety Culture Excellence Starter – performance insight that can support your planning and allocation of resources.
Make the most of the free tools available to improve your business and get the most from your certification.