On April 24th, we hosted a webinar to provide sites with the latest information on how to maintain food safety during Covid-19. John Figgins and Jessica Burke provided an overview of the latest guidance to maintain certification while balancing staff and consumer safety whilst maintaining supply chain fluidity.
They then provided suggested steps that sites can take including:
- Leadership – to manage resourcing, communications, staff safety, regulatory requirements
- Food Safety Planning
- Emergency Suppliers & Raw Materials
- Vulnerability Assessment, Food Defense & Fraud Prevention
- Maintenance, Housekeeping and Hygiene
- Internal Audits and Training
- Protection of employees and visitors
The panel was also able to respond to a number of questions and scenarios during a live Q&A session.
If you were unable to attend, we are pleased to give you the opportunity to listen to a recording.