Standard: Consumer Products
Formats Available: Classroom, Virtual Course
Duration: 3 days
This course will provide you with an in-depth understanding of both of the BRCGS Standards for Consumer Products – Personal Care and Household and General Merchandise. It is designed to equip delegates with the skills and knowledge to successfully audit against Issue 4 of the standard.
Before attending this course, delegates must have read and reviewed a copy of each of the two standards, which are available as free downloads from the BRCGS Store.
This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition programme. Auditors must hold a Lead Assessor qualification.
At the end of the course, you will:
- Understand the reasons for changes to the standard, including industry developments
- Understand the requirements for each of the standards, both at Foundation and Higher level
- Have knowledge of auditor requirements and how the BRCGS audit process should be carried out and reported
- Understand the role of the BRCGS compliance programme
- Have gained the skills required to conduct a BRCGS audit to either standard, and write a correct and full audit report
Our ATPs are BRCGS approved trainers who train auditors, sites, consultants and retailers to our requirements and protocols.