This intensive five-day lead auditor course covers the third party audit requirements against Issue 4 of the Global Standard for Consumer Products, both Personal Care and Household and General Merchandise. It course includes the protocol and requirements of Issue 4, consistent report-writing, auditing techniques and management of the BRCGS audit, ultimately preparing an individual for a Lead Auditor role.
Delegates will need a working knowledge of quality management systems and auditing within the relevant manufacturing sector. Before the course, delegates must have completed a hazard and risk management course (minimum 2 days' duration) and read and reviewed a copy of each of the two standards, which are available as free downloads from the BRCGS Store.
This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition programme.
This course is aimed at:
- New auditors
- Technical Managers
- Quality Managers
- Anyone embarking on a career in auditing
At the end of the course, you will:
- Understand the detailed requirements and audit protocol of Issue 4 of the Global Standard for Consumer Products for both Personal Care and Household and General Merchandise
- Be able to prepare, deliver and report on a BRCGS audit
- Understand practical auditing techniques, report writing and management of the BRCGS audit report
- Be prepared for a lead auditor role
Virtual Classroom delivery
Virtual Classroom Delivery