Standard: Storage and Distribution Issue 4
Formats Available: Classroom, Virtual Course
Duration: 3 days
This 3-day course enable delegates to gain a full understanding of the general principles of the requirements of the Global Standard for Storage and Distribution Issue 4, including fundamental clauses and statements of intent, and how to undertake a BRCGS audit, including planning and reporting of the audit.
At the end of the course you will be assessed with an exam.
This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition programme.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- List the aims of the BRCGS scheme
- Describe the format, scope and structure of the Standards
- Effectively audit the requirements of the Standard
- Complete the BRCGS audit and write the audit report
- Utilise and understand the benefits of the BRCGS resources
Our ATPs are BRCGS approved trainers who train auditors, sites, consultants and retailers to our requirements and protocols.