BRCGS and Equalitas will be hosting a session at the Milano Wine Week 2021 event to showcase the common work that has taken place between BRCGS and Equalitas for a simplified approach.
Join us online or in person to hear about how BRCGS and Equalitas have developed audit procedures for the joint verification of the BRCGS Global Standard for Ethical Trade and Responsible Sourcing (Issue 2) and the ethical clauses of the SOPD Equalitas Rev. 4 standard.
Thursday October 6th, 2021
10:30 – 13:00 (CET)
Palazzo Bovara Busca Benni, Corso Venezia 51, Milano
Virtual option available
- Introductory greeting from Filippo Gallinella, President of the Agriculture Commission of the Chamber of Deputies
- Sustainability of the BRCGS and Equalitas certification through their rational approach with Riccardo Ricci Curbastro, President at Equalitas, and Fiona Humphries Technical Manager at BRCGS.
Followed by a round table discussion featuring:
- Moderator: Tinto
- Maria Chiara Ferrarese, CSQA – Vice Director
- Enrico De Micheli, Rina-Agroqualità - CEO
- Giuseppe Liberatore, VALORITALIA - Director
- Gualberto Ricci Curbastro, Azienda Agricola Ricci Curbastro – Sustainability Manager
- Marco Nannetti, Terre Cevico - President
- Antonio Capaldo, Feudi San Gregorio, President
- Francesco Ricasoli, Barone Ricasoli
This is a face to face event and will be broadcasted live online through a dedicated website, www.digitalwinefair.com. Online tickets are free of charge and following registration, the Digital Wine Fair platform will be available as preview from 3rd October. Login will require username and password which is provided upon registration.
Following the Covid-19 restrictions, the number of seats available to attend in person are limited. If you like to be physically present, please email your request to email@example.com.