BRCGS Training Courses
BRCGS work with a global network of over 300 Approved Training Partners to develop and deliver BRCGS training in your location and in your language.
With access to BRCGS technical specialists and officially endorsed resources, our trainers and courses are internationally recognised as the best way to develop a deep understanding of the Standards and how to implement them.
BRCGS training courses are written by experts, delivered by experts and designed to create experts. Whether you are looking to develop your own personal skill-set or simply prepare for an upcoming audit, a BRCGS training course should be your first choice.
To enquire about course availability in your area and language, please complete this form.
Once submitted BRCGS or an Approved Training Provider will contact you to discuss your requirements and course availability.
Why Choose Approved?
The BRCGS trainer approval program ensures all officially recognised partners are:
- Appropriately qualified training professionals
- Experienced specialists in your industry sector
- Calibrated to ensure training consistency, compliance and quality
Our Approved Training Partners have exclusive access to:
- BRCGS developed training course content and supporting materials
- The BRCGS Technical Team, including the experts that develop and write the Standards
- First-look access to changes and updates to the Standards as they happen
- Audit performance analytics, to identify common training needs specific to your industry
- BRCGS's approved training partner conferences, working groups and forums