This course will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the revisions of the Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 9, as well as a review of audit protocol. It is designed to equip delegates with the skills and knowledge to successfully implement the changes to the Standard on site.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Identify the aims of the BRCGS scheme
- Explain how to meet the requirements if the Standard
- Describe what to expect from your BRCGS audit
- Recognise the changes to the protocol of the Standard
- Utilise and understand the benefits of the BRCGS resources
- Identify and explain the changes to the Standard from Issue 8
Our ATPs are BRCGS approved trainers who train auditors, sites, consultants and retailers to our requirements and protocols.