Standard: Product Safety Management
Formats Available: Classroom, Virtual Course
Duration: 2 days
By attending this two-day course delegates will gain the essential knowledge of the hazard analysis and risk assessment principles using exercises and activities to demonstrate the preparatory stages to the development of a HARA plan. To successfully complete the course, delegates will need to complete an exam to assess their understanding and application of the learning outcomes.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Discuss the principles of Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment (HARA)
- Explain the key stages in the development of a HARA plan
- Describe the role of Prerequisite programmes (PRPs)
- Verify and validate the critical control points
- Explain the benefits of a structured HARA plan
Our ATPs are BRCGS approved trainers who train auditors, sites, consultants and retailers to our requirements and protocols.