This training course has been designed for auditors to help gain an appreciation of plant-based product integrity, understand the requirements of the Plant-Based Global Standard and to provide guidance on auditing a Plant-Based Management System.
Training for Issue 1 is now available and is a mandatory requirement for all Plant-Based Global Standard auditors.
Who Should Attend: Auditors with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in auditing food safety/quality systems. Auditors must have a working knowledge of quality assurance or food safety systems within manufacturing, retailing, inspection, or enforcement. Auditors must have passed a registered Management System Lead Assessor Course or the BRC Third Party Auditor course.
Auditors must also have completed a hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP) course of at least two days' duration.
Course Duration: 4-6 hours
Access Expiry: Your access to the course will expire three (3) months after purchase.
Language: This training and exam are included in English only.
Assessment: Auditor training 50 question exam; Pass mark 75%.
Key learning objectives:
- Identify key objective evidence required to determine compliance with the Plant-Based Global Standard
- Correctly complete auditor documentation.
- Be able to effectively communicate a clear “snap-shot” regarding the operation and the levels of conformity.
- Recall GMPs relating to management of plant-based products
- List the individual components that make up the Plant-Based Global Standard
- Identify different controls that must be implemented as part of a plant-based management system
All BRCGS eLearning courses are delivered through our Learning Management System, BRCGS Educate. You should receive your login details to access the online course once your purchase has been completed. Please note this information is provided in a separate email to the course booking confirmation email.
Our ATPs are BRCGS approved trainers who train auditors, sites, consultants and retailers to our requirements and protocols.