Plant-Based Sites Training
Plant-Based Global Standard Issue 1: Sites Training
Duration: eLearning (approx. 4-6 hours)
Who should attend: Senior managers, quality managers, technical managers, production and operations managers of sites who have implemented, or plan to implement the Plant-Based Global Standard Issue 1.
Assessment: 25 question exam; Pass mark 60%.
Course summary: This training course has been designed for Plant-Based Global Standard customers to help gain an appreciation of plant-based product integrity, understand the requirements of the Plant-Based Global Standard and to provide guidance on implementing a preventative, risk-based Plant-Based Management System.
This training will also explain the process that a site will need to follow in order to become a Plant-Based certified site.
Key learning objectives:
• Describe the process for obtaining certification to the Plant-Based Global Standard
• Understand the protocol for audits to the Standard
• Understand the requirements of the Plant-Based Global Standard
• Identify the importance of identifying materials of animal origin and demonstrate an understanding of plant-based product manufacture
• Explain the concept of cross contact and the potential for cross contact in a food production process
• Outline key requirements relating to plant-based product management
• Identify different controls that must be implemented as part of a plant-based management system
• Outline the importance of prerequisite programs in safeguarding a plant-based site