Manage your Regulatory and Compliance Risk
A simple, effective and well publicised confidential reporting solution can be a key element in managing and mitigating compliance risk and keeping businesses running effectively. It provides additional assurance and trust in the quality of your products and services. It also lets employees know that, even in these unusual circumstances, you’re still listening.
A confidential reporting system will ensure:
- Regulatory Compliance with the EU Whistleblower Protection Directive in terms of offering secure, two-way anonymous communication between the whistleblower and the organisation to ensure reporting is possible without fear of retaliation.
- Compliance with BRCGS Standards requirements for having a confidential reporting system in place
- That your organisation can deal with any wrongdoing internally before it reaches the public domain.
- Employee engagement by enabling staff to provide both positive and negative feedback to the organisation.
- A tool to provide your customers with additional assurance in the way you manage and mitigate risks.
Benefits of the BRCGS Solution:
- Building on our global knowledge and understanding we have partnered with EQS, who are certified to ISO 27001, to launch a technically advanced, secure, and cost-effective confidential reporting and case management solution.
- BRCGS use the same system to monitor the audit experience to ensure sites get a high level of service from Certification Bodies operating one of our Global Standards
- Europe’s fastest growing whistleblowing solutions provider - over 500 customers in 130 countries across many different sectors
- Over 16,000 cases handled last year
- Leaders in technical innovation, data privacy and security
- 5 star customer ratings on G2 (www.g2.com)
- Available in over 80 languages.