Given the importance of safety in the sectors covered by our Standards, and its associated impact on consumer trust, the implementation of an effective confidential reporting system is clearly a worthwhile investment and is now a requirement of several of our Global Standards.
We've recently published a white paper outlining four steps to an effective whistleblowing system, which you may find helpful if:
- you're in the process of selecting a confidential reporting solution to comply with Issue 8 of the Global Standard for Food Safety or Issue 1 of the Global Standard for Ethical Trade and Responsible Sourcing;
- you're thinking about a change of provider; or
- you just want to make your existing system better.
How we can help
With our partner Got Ethics we provide a technically advanced, secure and
cost-effective confidential reporting and case management solution which improves accessibility and increases take-up.
As part of your overall governance, risk and compliance programme, our confidential reporting system helps you to ensure you stay on the right side of compliance through open feedback.
- provides an easy and effective means for your employees and third parties to securely report ethical issues;
- supports your investigations; and
- delivers valuable insights to inform your planning.