The unprecedented circumstances surrounding the Coronavirus pandemic are presenting new risks and challenges throughout the food supply chain. This can lead to increased compliance risks across many areas of operations covering HR, health & safety, environment, fraud and food safety areas.
As the food service sector starts to resume operations, brands are starting to look for additional ways of seeking supplier assurance.
A simple, effective and well publicised confidential reporting solution can be a key element in managing and mitigating compliance risk and keeping businesses running effectively. It also lets employees know that, even in these unusual circumstances, you’re still listening.
Organisations are turning to external providers of whistleblowing solutions for confidential reporting. This ensures compliance with new Regulation such as the EU Whistleblowing Directive (December 2019). The implementation of an effective confidential reporting system is now a requirement of comply with Issue 8 of our Global Standard for Food Safety and the Global Standard for Ethical Trade and Responsible Sourcing.
The BRCGS Confidential Reporting Solution has 4 simple features:
- Multiple reporting channels (web, phone, app etc.) to make reporting simple and straightforward
- Support for multiple languages reflecting the international nature of most businesses
- Effective case management tools to aid in the efficient and confidential investigation of reports
- Fast implementation paths to ensure you drive value from your solution quickly
With our partner Got Ethics we provide a technically advanced, secure and cost-effective confidential reporting and case management solution which improves accessibility and increases take-up.
As part of your overall governance, risk and compliance programme, our confidential reporting system helps you to ensure you stay on the right side of compliance through open feedback by:
- providing an easy and effective means for your employees and third parties to securely report ethical issues;
- supporting your investigations; and
- delivering valuable insights to inform your planning.
- BRCGS Business Case - If you are an HR or legal professional looking for new solutions to identify misconduct and protect your organisation against representational damage our Business Case for Confidential Reporting can help you calculate the ROI of implementing a whistleblowing system specific to your organisation.
- Confidential Reporting product brochure
- Contact us to book a free demo with one of our team to understand how the tool works