BRCGS Partner Connection Programme
PCP for BRCGS CERTIFICATED SITES
The BRCGS Partner Connection Program has been designed for forward-thinking companies to promote their products and services to BRCGS customers. We have selected a range of products and services from leading international organisations to help drive business success for BRCGS certificated sites.
The organisations we have selected for the program understand how to leverage and integrate their innovative and proven products or services to deliver solutions that precisely meet performance, reliability and cost requirements for all BRCGS certificated sites.
Through the BRCGS Partner Connection Program, BRCGS certificated sites can build long-term, reliable connections with trusted organisations to help them maximise their business potential.
Benefits for BRCGS certificated sites include:
- Access to a wide range of leading products or services
- Working with international businesses
- Access to reliable and trusted products or services
- Learn more about the latest product or service developments
- Adding value by building long-term business partnerships
BRCGS certificated sites can review these organisations and their product and services in the BRCGS Partner Connection Program catalogue.
PCP for Business Partners
At BRCGS, we believe in the strength and power of relationships, which is why we’ve introduced the BRCGS Partner Connection Program for third party suppliers to help you increase your sales leads and grow revenues.
The program gives you an opportunity to promote your goods and services to over 28,000 certificated sites worldwide, covering manufacturers and companies in the food, packaging, storage and distribution, agents and brokers, consumer product sectors, Gluten-Free and Ethical Trade and Responsible Sourcing. In addition, you’ll be reaching over 45,000 monthly visitors to our websites, who include manufacturers, retailers, food service companies, consultants, specifiers/brand owners, and government and regulatory officials.
To ensure the best results, the BRCGS Partner Connection Program only partners with forward-thinking companies that provide first-class products or services relevant to our global audience.
If you are interested in joining the BRCGS Partner Connection Program please contact us.
BRC Global Standards Partner connection programme
How does the program work?
- You become a member of the BRCGS Partner Connection Program and pay a £2,000 annual fee.
- Information about your products and services, along with links to your website and contact details, are added to our BRCGS Partner Connection Program catalogue.
- Your company is introduced to all BRCGS certificated sites with a short editorial feature in one of our quarterly BRCGS newsletters.
- You benefit from our email marketing and social media promotion of the BRCGS Partner Connection Program, and receive the ‘In partnership with BRCGS logo for use on websites and marketing materials.